Monday, December 22, 2008

[Empty]

Its empty up there. And for a reason. A long time ago there was some content. It was a long time ago. Before the corporate media moved in. Before google acquired blogger. A 100 years in Internet time so they say. Most of the records of that time and era are gone. By design. Quite easy to do when you know how. Of course at that time most of it was rehashed drivel culled from other peoples blogs or from google searches to store them in one place. Not really that useful to be honest.

But time moves on. You get some more insights into life you would never get and you gain the ability to try and morph (no not the Take Art plasticine creature) into what you want to be, or become the boring old fart who can recount age old witticisms on the unsuspecting public. Its all drivel really though.

So back to where I was. Or will be.

There will be some rants at the world. Most likely people I encounter at work. Or online. Or at the Post Office which brings out the worst in people as much as Walmart.

And some insights, at least useful to me and those for whole this was written. It will evolve. I know already where some of it will go. I have a few rants lined up. A few confessions. A few stories to share that are of interest. So we shall see how it all pans out.

Oh before I forget - the title refers to the fact that for most of the time my head is empty. When it isn't stuff just pops out. Useful at work - its generally when I come up with the best solutions. It should lead to some interesting posts to a blog however.

No comments:

Post a Comment